Sunday, November 23, 2008

Admission...

Admission- "A voluntary acknowledgment of truth."

For those of you who seem to be happy by making me squirm or feel guilty...

I am~ for the first time in a long long time~ admitting that I am~~~ SICK!

There are you happy?!? A stupid cold bug has infiltrated my immune system~ caused sore throats, a stuffy head, ear ache, and made me sound like a croaking frog...

I tried to completely deny it~ because I tend to recover a bit faster, or at the very least not suffer as much, when I ignore my symptoms, but seeing as this has completely taken over so quickly~ there is no denying the truth...

I am sick...

So who's gonna make me some chicken noodle soup and listen to me whine and complain???
Oh! And as a post~script... Apparently I am pathetic looking~ hopefully it was meant as only when I am sick and not on a daily basis...

2 comments:

mom of 2 wonderful brats said...

First of all I hope you feel better really soon...
Second I offered you chiken soup, but you are not a fan...
Third I will listen to you at anytime about anything so bring it on Baby...
Forth I ment to say Misrable (sp?) but I used the wrong word so yes I would say it is only when you are not feeling well that you look the way you did this morning ( like death would be welcome)

I Heart you...xoxo...

Pentathalos said...

Oh, my poor baby. I'd kiss you and make you feel better, but I just got over it myself and don't want to get sick again;P

Get some rest, and feel better soon.