Monday, November 17, 2008

Pop Quiz...

Does anyone remember this..? And more importantly who it came from and why...?


Walk with me through the depths of time...
Sing with me these silly rhymes...
Show me how your life once was...
Tell me how your death was caused...
Come, take me by the hand,
And help me try to understand...
Life is fragile, Life is kind...
It does not cheat, It does not mind...
Show me how my life should be...
Tell me how to cry for thee...
(11~March~1997)


A hug to be bestowed upon the winner... Any guesses???

3 comments:

mom of 2 wonderful brats said...

I copied and pasted in my google box and the first link was your post...It was our senior year...I have no idea....and I really wanted that hug to...now I am bummed...

Its A Frogs Life said...

Oh, Umm.....Was it from Mr.....(oh crap I forgot his name, (I need my yearbooks) Umm the YearBook Teacher, I forget his name...Was it when he passed?

Its A Frogs Life said...

Oi, I remember his Name, Mr. Ed Sylvester?